Prin Test Engineer
Responsible for quality assurance (QA) aspects of the project as it relates to verification, validation, test, and technical documentation of legacy and new applications. The Test Engineer supports development staff in unit, system, regression, and integration testing of any and all parts of the application before delivery to the customer. The Test Engineer reviews software requirements, participates in software design review, and develops test plans and procedures for all phases of testing from integration to full system test. The Test Engineer develops and executes formal test procedures based on user and systems requirements, and is able to develop load and performance testing scenarios.
• Collaborate with developers; provide feedback and insight to development teams on requirements and testability
• Create and execute test plans, cases, and scripts
• Peer reviewing test cases
• Recommend and develop new, innovative, and efficient process improvements to current testing processes and methodologies including use of automated testing approaches
• Author standard QA artifacts such as Defects, RTMs, Test Reports, and Release Notes
• Provide work estimates and status reports for test efforts, and ensure assigned tasks are prioritized.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 100,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software.
People are the greatest asset in any Company ...
BAE Systems is committed to a high performance culture and provides an environment that challenges our employees to be remarkable and obtain their full potential.
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture.
Join us ...
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require an accommodation to navigate our careers site or apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone or via email.
• To request an accommodation by telephone, contact us at: 1-855-541-4654
• To request an accommodation by email, contact us at: email@example.com
* Please note: the dedicated email and telephonic options listed above are only for job seekers with disabilities requesting an accommodation. Please do not use the dedicated phone line or email box to check on the status of your job application.
If you do not find a position that matches your experience, please fill out our Job Agent profile. If we post a position that matches your skills you will be notified immediately via e-mail.
For quick and convenient job searches, access to our career site and other vital content, you need our jobs widget. It's yours for the taking.