Contracts Admin II
1. To perform the coordination and management of moderately complex proposals, contracts and purchase orders involving limited financial considerations or technical significance under the supervision of a higher level contract administrator or manager. The individual is expected to continue to build the basic knowledge, skills and experience required for effective contract management, including negotiations and regular communication with customers and management and develop and maintain professional and dependable relationships with both internal and external customers.
2.Maintain and demonstrate a working understanding of the U.S. government acquisition and procurement environment, the BAE Systems Contracts function and relevant Company policies and procedures, commercial contracting methods, export, FAR/DFAR, and other government regulations.
3.Perform all aspects of assigned contract processing
4.Under the supervision of a contract manager, support the preparation of various agreements encountered in the business, such as non-disclosure agreements (NDA’s)
5.Participate in final stages of assigned contracts by (1) verifying completion of all commitments, and (2) performing assigned activities associated with contract closeout.
6. Maintain logs of proposals and other data as required and assists in data collection for monthly and quarterly reporting to management
Performs other duties as required.
7.Compile and maintain all required contractual records and documents in accordance with contract requirements and company policies and procedures.
8. Perform other duties as required / requested.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 100,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
Electronic Solutions, based in Nashua, New Hampshire, provides systems and products that maximize the effectiveness and safety of fighting forces and first responders. Its offerings include infrared countermeasures and electronic protection systems for military and civilian aircraft; information management systems; signal acquisition, analysis, and exploitation systems that optimize use of the electromagnetic spectrum by friendly forces while denying its use by adversaries; interoperable communications systems for firefighters and other first responders; thermal weapon sights; precision targeting systems; situational awareness systems for ground vehicles; night-vision systems; identification friend or foe systems; and radiation-hardened electronics. Electronic Solutions also includes the group’s Technology Solutions unit, which joins the business with government research organizations and industry to develop and demonstrate innovative system concepts in such areas as situational awareness, communications and networking, and precision targeting.
People are the greatest asset in any Company ...
BAE Systems is committed to a high performance culture and provides an environment that challenges our employees to be remarkable and obtain their full potential.
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture.
Join us ...
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require an accommodation to navigate our careers site or apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone or via email.
• To request an accommodation by telephone, contact us at: 1-855-541-4654
• To request an accommodation by email, contact us at: email@example.com
* Please note: the dedicated email and telephonic options listed above are only for job seekers with disabilities requesting an accommodation. Please do not use the dedicated phone line or email box to check on the status of your job application.
If you do not find a position that matches your experience, please fill out our Job Agent profile. If we post a position that matches your skills you will be notified immediately via e-mail.
For quick and convenient job searches, access to our career site and other vital content, you need our jobs widget. It's yours for the taking.