Facility Planner Rep Sr
Facilities Coordinator will embrace the concept of "exceeding expectations" and ensure a high–quality, service–oriented, hospitable and professional work environment. Our coordinator will greet our clients upon arrival and will be the primary point of contact, representing the customer, before during and after each training session. This position requires the ability to be able to handle multiple priorities in a professional manner at all times using excellent verbal and written communication skills. The coordinator must be able to establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with employees at all levels. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented and very organized and able to manage multiple priorities. The candidate should have a history of managing complex events with attendees of 25 or more. TS/SCI Clearances are required for this position.
Schedule Coordination, ensuring that:
• Students are registered and notified of course requirement
• Pre-course work is distributed and collected
• Post-course work is collected
• Reports are completed
• Students completion is recorded into HRIS (Human Resources Information System)
• Working with vendor to ensure requirements are met
• Hotel rooms are adequate
• Conference rooms / breakout rooms / space requirements
• Meals / snacks are available and are delivered according to contract with vendor
• Materials distribution
• Audio visual needs, including procurement of equipment and technological aid when required
• Prepare and provide (ship) all course materials
• Prepare and distribute class roster including class size, composition and special needs
• End-of-Course survey distribution/collection and submittal to customer
• Create after-action report including issues/resolutions, recommendations and successes
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 100,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software.
People are the greatest asset in any Company ...
BAE Systems is committed to a high performance culture and provides an environment that challenges our employees to be remarkable and obtain their full potential.
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture.
Join us ...
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require an accommodation to navigate our careers site or apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone or via email.
• To request an accommodation by telephone, contact us at: 1-855-541-4654
• To request an accommodation by email, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note: the dedicated email and telephonic options listed above are only for job seekers with disabilities requesting an accommodation. Please do not use the dedicated phone line or email box to check on the status of your job application.
If you do not find a position that matches your experience, please fill out our Job Agent profile. If we post a position that matches your skills you will be notified immediately via e-mail.
For quick and convenient job searches, access to our career site and other vital content, you need our jobs widget. It's yours for the taking.