Product and Strategic Marketing Manager
- Product strategy, product promotion, customer engagement, pricing management, collecting/synthesizing market requirements.
- Define strategy and roadmap for high performance image sensors for applications for Automotive, Professional video, and Life science and surveillance.
- Work with sales to identify business opportunities, orchestrate track/report key customer engagements, negotiate complex business contracts and close deals.
- Create key value proposition and work closely with engineering to develop sales tools for successful product demonstrations and evaluations.
- Develop and nurture executive relationships with key Eco-system partners.
- Define and deploy go-to-market strategy to successfully launch products.
- Be the industry spokesperson for Fairchild imaging by participating in industry related symposiums, committees and trade shows.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree and 15 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education:
- Strong Strategic marketing insight for image sensors for commercial market segments.
- Strong technical background of image sensors for commercial markets and demonstrated ability to understand technical needs of the markets.
- Demonstrated ability to create product and technology value proposition and ability to articulate them
- Strong business acumen and ability an uncanny ability to bring closure to key issues. Ability to create business models and generate ROI analysis.
- Strategic thinker and able to simultaneously contribute to strategy development, guide management and strong passion for execution
- Must possess excellent communication skills to promote value proposition within company and with customers with an unshakeable attitude to win
- Capability to quickly understand the interrelations in complex eco-systems of market dynamics, competitor’s activities and ability to articulate strengths of Fairchild products
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems:
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression