Sensor Solutions Business Development
The sales position will be part of BAE Systems Sensor Solutions group. This exciting and key position will help drive the growth of high performance CMOS sensors and Thermal Imaging products. The sales team member develops winning sales strategies that requires intense curiosity about addressable markets and relentless focus on new design wins while making sure operational needs of existing customers are managed.
In this role you will be responsible for account management across a region. This includes developing account sales strategy and tactical account management for commercial imaging product lines; specifically within the CMOS Image Sensors and Thermal Image solutions.
- Develop strategy for design wins at key accounts and manage their execution for closure. Understand key design win metrics and clearly articulate to engineering and marketing and help prioritize resources for maximum impact.
- Develop plans for maintaining current design wins and their revenue and find adjacent opportunities for growth.
- Have a clear understanding of customer’s technical needs and work closely with engineering and marketing team to deliver on-time support.
- Orchestrate executive level relationships and interactions at key accounts.
- Manage on-time revenue forecasts and opportunity pipeline and clearly articulate what it take to close opportunities.
- Owns and drive all contract negotiations.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree and 15 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education:
- 10+ years of account management experience in semiconductor industry with a strong track record of revenue generation. CMOS image sensors and Thermal imaging products selling experience is preferred but not required.
- Good technical skills to understand the complexities of imaging solutions and demonstrated ability to create and sell product and technology value propositions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to articulate account needs. Ability to prioritize, escalate and drive customer issues to resolution.
- Demonstrate ability to create and manage eco-system enablers for successful solution selling.
- Proven experience to create business models and to perform ROI analysis for investments for design win closures.
- Proven ability to drive and close contract negotiations.
- Ability to participate in industry events to drive awareness and adoption of products.
- Good XL skills
- BS in engineering preferred
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Master's Degree or Bachelor Degree
- CMOS image sensors and Thermal imaging products selling experience
- Market knowledge of high-end surveillance, Machine vision, professional video and automotive industries is a significant advantage.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems:
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression