In this role you will be responsible for the product strategy and outbound marketing activities, a combination of products in our commercial image sensor product lines; definitely including our X-ray sensors used in the medical/dental field, and possibly including our CMOS Image Sensors and Thermal Image Sensors.
This position works closely with general management, sales, engineering ,and other internal and external stakeholders, to define products and execute adoption strategies. Your specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Perform competitive analysis, market research, market technology trends and understand customer needs to develop mastery of our end markets
· Establish relationships with key customers, developing a solid understanding of the customers’ end systems and market position as well as key customers’ desires and future challenges, communicating the customers’ present and future design challenges, presenting business proposals as well as value proposition and system solutions for the responsible market segment.
· Drive product strategy and specification
· Drive business case for investment approval process
· Define product launches and marketing campaigns to drive product adoption.
· Define product messaging, positioning and educate the sales organization to sell effectively.
· Be responsible for the product pricing, margin management and business management of the customer-specific issues by working closely with the headquarters as well as Sales/FAE team, other Marketing team and distribution partners.
· Participate in industry events to drive awareness and adoption of our products.
· Prioritize, escalate and drive customer issues to resolution within the factory.
· Develop and manage business metrics and measurements.
· Define product features, specifications, choose best opportunity.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree and 15 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education:
· BSEE or technical degree in an engineering field
· Minimum of 8 years of semiconductor product marketing experience with a strong preference for experience in imaging and/or camera industry
· Experience in the image sensor industry and/or thermal image sensor industry
· Experience in at least one of the following areas:
2. Thermal image sensors
· Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
· Self-motivated, thrive in a teamwork environment and result focused
· Strong project management and time management skills
· Photography/videography as a hobby is a plus
· Good business acumen
· Willing to travel
Preferred Skills and Education:
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems:
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression