Perform Program Management Office planning and scheduling tasks supporting assigned programs to ensure that program technical, cost and schedule performance objectives are systematically and consistently achieved and that company resources are effectively utilized in meeting contract and quality requirements. Assist management in managing complex IT projects in the adherence to Life Cycle Management and governance processes; and representing program office on schedule and status matters with customers and external constituents. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. In conjunction with the program manager develops program plans and project schedules.
2. Work with the functional organizations to develop realistic detailed schedules.
3. Conduct status reviews and analyzes program schedule status (resources, schedule duration, activity constraints, relationships of activities and critical path), prepares and delivers status reports.
4. Assist the program manager in critical program decision making, balancing functional recommendations and overall program performance objectives.
5. Supports management and customer reviews as requested by the program manager.
6. Develops reports and techniques to monitor program schedule variances against the plan and current forecasts.
8. Participates in and contributes to process/quality improvement teams and/or initiatives. Identifies and recommends improvements to scheduling processes, practices or materials which lead to positive results in product quality.
9. Provide Monthly status reporting as follows:
Hours expended during the reporting period by individual on each Task Order
Total labors hours expended to date for each individual performing work on the task;
Cumulative hours expended throughout the reporting period by job category, and
Total labor hours expended to date by job category;
Contract funds expended during the reporting period, and total, expended to date.
Summary of work accomplished during the reporting period and percent complete.
Description of milestones and deliverables.
Identification of issues or problems impacting project progress along with the ultimate resolution.
Schedule of activities planned and estimated hours and funding for the next reporting period. (Includes number of remaining hours to complete activities .)
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 100,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software.
People are the greatest asset in any Company ...
BAE Systems is committed to a high performance culture and provides an environment that challenges our employees to be remarkable and obtain their full potential.
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture.
Join us ...
Equal Opportunity Employer. Females. Minorities. Veterans. Disabled We are an EEO/affirmative action employer that understands the value of diversity.
Search Jobs |
Sign In |
Job Agent |
View Job Cart
Equal Opportunity Employer. Females. Minorities. Veterans. Disabled
We are an EEO/affirmative action employer that understands the value of diversity.
Search Jobs |
Sign In |
Job Agent |
View Job Cart
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require an accommodation to navigate our careers site or apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone or via email.
• To request an accommodation by telephone, contact us at: 1-855-541-4654
• To request an accommodation by email, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note: the dedicated email and telephonic options listed above are only for job seekers with disabilities requesting an accommodation. Please do not use the dedicated phone line or email box to check on the status of your job application.
If you do not find a position that matches your experience, please fill out our Job Agent profile. If we post a position that matches your skills you will be notified immediately via e-mail.
For quick and convenient job searches, access to our career site and other vital content, you need our jobs widget. It's yours for the taking.