Representative III, Finance Shared Services Time Collection Processing
This position reports into a Finance Shared Services (FSS) Sector Time Collection Supervisor.
The position will be responsible for reviewing daily/weekly timesheets for errors and supporting the efforts of the time collection analyst in all applicable time collection activities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs day-to-day Time Collection processing for their Sector.
2. Enters and validates new or terminated employee input to time collection systems in a timely and accurate manner; enters labor for employee if required.
3. Reviews daily/weekly timesheets for errors.
4. Inputs labor data into Web Payroll Interface (WPI) as required. (e.g., missing hours for off-cycle checks).
5. Issues or initiates employee/manager labor notifications related to their timesheets and reports missing, unsigned and unapproved timesheets.
6. Runs labor reports when required.
7. Supports Shared Services Payroll Analysts with employee inquiries related to labor/pay issues and responds to employees’ time collection policy/process questions. Handles reassigned customer service requests in a timely manner.
8. Supports process for labor corrections and transfers as required.
9. Supports internal control assessments and adherence to compliance requirements including the Financial Controls Framework (FCF).
10. Supports any compliance or audit requests as they arise (e.g., DCAA, Internal Audit, etc.).
11. Participates in system validation efforts, if required.
12. Performs other related duties, as required.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 100,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
People are the greatest asset in any Company ...
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require an accommodation to navigate our careers site or apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone or via email.
• To request an accommodation by telephone, contact us at: 1-855-541-4654
• To request an accommodation by email, contact us at: email@example.com
* Please note: the dedicated email and telephonic options listed above are only for job seekers with disabilities requesting an accommodation. Please do not use the dedicated phone line or email box to check on the status of your job application.
If you do not find a position that matches your experience, please fill out our Job Agent profile. If we post a position that matches your skills you will be notified immediately via e-mail.
For quick and convenient job searches, access to our career site and other vital content, you need our jobs widget. It's yours for the taking.